Saturday 26th May 2018.
ELON MUSK REPLIES TO MY TWEET!
- Earlier today I tweeted about Tesla factory shutdown
- I speculated that this is the technology being flown in from Tesla Grohmann Automation in Germany.
- Elon Musk replies confirming it’s for Zone 4 at Gigafactory, enabling Model 3 production to go from 3,000/week to 6,000/week
- I thank him and ask if that’s three of the four zones nailed?
- Elon replies saying no, that’s ALL four zones sorted!
Apologies this isn’t the show I’d written for today, largely it’s adlibbed as I try to process the news and get the podcast published on time.
Definitely more tomorrow!
I’d love to spread the word about electric cars so, if you can, share this somebody who might be interested.
You can listen to every previous episode of this podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Spotify, YouTube, TuneIn, Stitcher, and the blog https://www.evnewsdaily.com/ ? remember to subscribe, which means you don’t have to think about downloading the show each day, plus you get it first and free and automatically.
It would mean a lot if you could take 2mins to leave a quick review on whichever platform you download the podcast.
And if you have an Amazon Echo, download our Alexa Skill, search for EV News Daily and add it as a flash briefing.
Come and say hi on Facebook, LinkedIn or Twitter just search EV News Daily, have a wonderful day, and I’ll catch you tomorrow.
CONNECT WITH ME!